1. responsible for the administration, documentation, and support of the computer resources and communications network (voice and data) for the relevant offices.
2. maintains pctel standards and follows pctel procedures and documentation guidelines.
3. establish training standards for pc’s / network hardware and software.
4. evaluate new hardware and software to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing hardware and software.
5. provide key and timely assistance to end users to identify and correct equipment and software related problems.
6. assist corporate it with installation of network, server and database hardware and software.
7. coordinate and monitor system utilization; recommend improvements as needed.
8. responsible for inventories of hardware and software licenses for compliance and maintenance. 9. stays current with changes in computer and network technology.
10. administers special projects and other work-related duties as assigned.
1. performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
2. travel between tianjin and beijing on a weekly basis for onsite support.
1. bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
2. minimum three to five years related work experience
3. previous experience with troubleshooting computer networks, servers, and computers
4. knowledge of microsoft operating systems, including both server and pc platforms
5. knowledge of tcp/ip, dns, dhcp, and other basic networking knowledge in order to troubleshoot and support the connectivity of computers
6. knowledge of microsoft office products, such as word, excel, powerpoint, and visio. intermediate internet skills
7. fluent in speaking, reading and writing english and mandarin chinese.
- 龙门道 王庄工业园